Monday, June 14, 2010

Wao...New work experience!!!



1st time to be a promoter,
Promoting SAFEGG product at Amcorp Mall,
I'm a person who anti promoter,
But now...i am.
Haha....so funny right!!!

Anyway, i'm not a promoter like other...
I don't like to force ppl listen to me or buy the product with me,
I only will start to promote when i get the permission from them,
If they are not interest on the product,
I ll let them go and reply "is ok sir/miss, thanks ya^.^!"
Or "thanks sir/miss, maybe you can try it next time^.^"

Luckily, the customers are quite polite too.
So that, i'm not feeling stress when i work.
But i need to stand from 11am to 8pm,
My leg damn tired and feel like nearly break...
Luckily i only work on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyway,i get a new experience more during this holidays^.^
Still consider HAPPY and ENJOY...^.^ JIA YOU ^.^ yeah^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment