Thursday, June 3, 2010

The feeling of 1st time writing my own blog^.^

Blog....What is blog???
HAHAHA....i also not sure!!!
There may is a great space for us to write down the
Here and There of any matters that happen in our life.
When i start to create this blog...
I hd face lot of questions/problems...
1st: How to start? or How to write?(bcos never try be4)
2nd: What is my blog title?
3nd: What is my 1st topic prepare to write?
4nd: Which language should be used? English or Chinese?(since both languages r quite poor too)
Finally, my blog is created successfully^.^

WHY I DECIDED TO WRITE A BLOG?
哈哈哈,还是得用华语!
其实我一直都想些部落格,
但一直都没有强烈的推动力。
还记得前几天,KHK 问我 “你有写部落格吗?”,
那是因为WSC叫她写,然后与大家分享。
最终,KHK还是没写上,然后叫我写,
因为他觉得,平时啰嗦,爱讲大道理和“安静”的我,写部落格一定没问题吧。
反而突然间有了感觉!
03/06/2010这一天,我开始了!yeah^.^
希望我接下来部落格里头的文章,描写我生活上的点点滴滴,
无论是甜,酸,苦或是辣都能与大家分享。

1 comment: